Pretzel Crisps are the perfect snack to pack into your kids lunchboxes and they come in so many wonderful flavors such as Original, Sesame, Garlic Parmesan, Buffalo Wing, Jalapeno Jack, Everything and Chipotle Cheddar. This is by far my kids favorite thing for me to send them to school with. Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps are available in the deli section of retailers nationwide.
Pretzel Crisps Social Media links:
- @PretzelCrisps on Twitter
Now onto the giveaway…
One reader is going to win a prize pack which includes all the Pretzel Crisp flavors plus Pretzel Crisps branded recycle bag , coozie and pens.
To enter, leave a comment stating which flavor you think you would like best
I will give you additional entries for each of the following:
- Follow me on Twitter (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Follow @PretzelCrisps on Twitter (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Follow me on Pinterest (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Tweet about this giveaway (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Subscribe to the Orlando-DailyDeals Daily email. Sign up box is on the right side of my blog. (leave a comment stating that you did so)
Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.