February 25, 2014
Busch Gardens® Tampa and SeaWorld® Orlando think weekdays need to be celebrated – especially weekdays during spring break. Both parks are offering a special $50 Weekday Ticket, on sale for only 50 days, good for a single weekday admission to either park, now through May 5, 2014, including spring break.
Busch Gardens Tampa is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions, like Florida’s first triple-launch coaster Cheetah Hunt. At SeaWorld Orlando, guests will find themselves surrounded by SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration and a Sea of Surprises.
The $50 Weekday Ticket is available online to U.S. residents at SeaWorldOrlando.com or BuschGardensTampa.com or by calling (888) 800-5447. The $50 Weekday Ticket is valid for one weekday’s admission to either SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa and must be used by May 5, 2014.
Posted by Amy at 4:13 PM
February 21, 2014
Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ opens at Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ May 9. It will be the tallest, steepest and only multi-drop tower slide of its kind in the southern United States. At nearly 80 feet tall, Ihu’s Breakaway Falls is where thrill seekers face their fears and each other. After stepping into one of three clear “breakaway boxes,” they’ll watch each other fall one-by-one as the floor underneath them disappears. They’ll never know who’s going to breakaway first – and the anticipation of who drops next is part of the wild ride!
Fear the Falls … Fun Facts:
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls features the tallest, steepest, longest and only multi-drop tower slides of their kind in the southern United States.
- At nearly 80 feet tall, Ihu’s Breakaway Falls has the tallest and steepest 360-degree spirals in the southern United States.
- Those who dare to brave Ihu’s Breakaway Falls will experience an almost vertical drop for nearly 40 feet, the steepest in the southern United States.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls is the longest water thrill slide of its kind featuring three “breakaway boxes” and four completely different slide paths. Once the floor disappears, riders will drop 20-24 feet per second.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls is the only high-speed water thrill slide in the world that propels guests through four, 360-degree spirals.
Posted by Amy at 3:24 PM
February 8, 2014
Nuclear Cowboyz is the world’s most explosive, choreographed, arena-based freestyle motocross (FMX) touring production, storms into the Amway Center for the very first time this March 8 and 9. The tour features more than 1000 gravity-defying freestyle tricks by the world’s top freestyle motocross, trials and quad riders, including multi-time X Games medalists Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg, Taka Higashino, Mike Mason, Matt Buyten, Ronnie Faisst and Colten Moore as well as freestyle heavyweights Derek Garland, Jimmy Fitzpatrick, Nick Dunne, Brody Wilson, Marco Picado and more.
The adrenaline-packed show is complete with stunning laser effects, the largest indoor pyrotechnics show and an infectious soundtrack comprised of heavy metal, electronic dubstep and alternative hip hop. Adding to the action, the acclaimed Shaolin Kung Fu Warriors defy their limits of courage through heart-wrenching martial arts performances.
Tickets are on sale now at Ticketmaster.com and start at just $20 for adults and $10 for teens. Plus you can save up to $10 when you use offer code Backflip online at Ticketmaster.com (Valid on advance purchases and while supplies last. Not valid on $100 Fallout Zone VIP Meet & Greet tickets, and not valid on Teen priced tickets.)
You can watch a clip from the show HERE and sample the action with videos and more at nuclearcowboyz.com
Posted by Amy at 11:01 PM