June 30, 2014

SexyPop Popcorn Introduces New Bodacious Banana


SexyPop Popcorn introduces Bodacious Banana which is rich in potassium, antioxidants, and real bananas.  It joins the already sexy line of healthy flavors:  Bangin' Cheddar, Lightly Salted, French Butter, Brazilian Coconut and Black Pepper. Each has been shown to have more antioxidants than vegetables, making them good for your skin and anti-aging.

I was given the opportunity to try 4 of their flavors (Bodacious Banana, Lightly Salted, French Butter and Brazilian Coconut).  The banana was really unique and a little confusing to my head LOL  I loved it though and ate the whole bag.  The coconut was a very light flavor (almost like it was popped it coconut oil but not really saturated in coconut flavoring.  VERY GOOD.  The Lightly Salted was a perfect healthy snack that didn't make me super thirsty because of it not being coated in salt.  I think this is the flavor I will continue to buy from now on (or the coconut).  I wasn't super crazy about the French Butter but my son liked it so that became his bag.  I would love to try the Bangin' Cheddar so I will have to look in stores for it.  Cheddar popcorn is my daughters favorite flavor too.

Make sure you "Like" SexyPopPopcorn on Facebook and Follow SexyPopPopcorn on Twitter to keep up with all the latest products and promotions.

1 comment:

  1. I was given the opportunity to try 4 of their flavors
    judi sabung ayam
    Daftarkan diri anda dan teman anda bersama BOLAVITA

    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    whatup : 08122222995

    ReplyDelete