August 25, 2013

Its Always a Great Time for Ice Cream

icecream-logos
 
Summer may be coming to an end but its never too late to enjoy ice cream.  MAGNUM® Ice Cream, Popsicle®, Breyers®, Good Humor®, Klondike® and new Fruttare® fruit bars have unveiled a diverse line-up of unique frozen treats guaranteed to meet America’s increasing interest in delicious, rewarding snacks.
 
ice-cream-klondike
 
Klondike brings plenty of nostalgia to anyone’s freezer with 11 varieties including such delicious flavors as Reeses, Heath, Oreo, Mint, Krunch and Dark Chocolate.

fruttare-both

Fruttare Fruit and Milk Bars are made with real fruit and creamy milk and are available in Strawberry & Milk, Coconut & Milk, Banana & Milk and Peach & Milk.  Fruttare Fruit and Juice Bars are available in Strawberry, Mango, Lime and Orange varieties.  I picked the Banana & Milk and LOVED it.

ice-cream-magnum

MAGNUM, the most luxurious ice cream bar, is a uniquely indulgent treat that is truly as good as gold.  It features silky vanilla bean ice cream swirled with sea salt caramel and dipped in a golden coating made with Belgian milk chocolate.  I decided to pick the Magnum Mini classic because I figured I would get more times of enjoying them since they come 6 to a box instead of only 3.

good-humor0bday

Good Humor has taken a twist on its classic ice cream bars with the introduction of the new Good Humor Birthday Cake bar, featuring vanilla cake flavored ice cream surrounded by light vanilla ice cream and coated with cake crunch.

breers-strawberryshortcake

I probably don’t need to even tell you how great Breyers ice cream is and with the addition of their Breyers Blasts, you are sure to find a flavor that you will love.  I wish I could have found their latest flavor “Strawberry Shortcake” but since I couldn’t I chose the Breyers Blast Oreo and it was a HUGE hit in my house (I made shakes out of it for all the kids).

hello-kitty

And last by certainly not least, Popsicle is delivering yet another unexpected combination with Yosicle Swirlz!, featuring creamy swirls of Chocolate & Vanilla and Strawberry-Red Raspberry and Strawberry-Banana. Popsicle is also partnering with the bright and cheerful Hello Kitty brand to create new Popsicle Hello Kitty Fun Bunch ice pops.

Disclosure: I was given coupons to purchase the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment